frcjobs construction worker Singapore

Foreign Recruitment Centre Pte Ltd – FRCJOBS Construction worker Singapore

(Singapore Employment Agent License 94C4582)

Transfer Letter

You need to have a transfer letter signed by your current Employer consenting to your request for transfer


Special Pass Holder – who was construction worker driver electrician, etc

You are currently holding a valid Special Pass issued by MOM


Work Permit Expiring (40 to 21 days)

Transfer Letter is NOT needed for work Permit Expiring between 21 and 40 days from date of application for transfer.



You must have been a Work Permit Holder in Construction, PCM or Marine Sectors in Singapore for 3years or more…

Are You (click here)

Jobs Listing (Click here)

How to Apply for transfer as Singapore Construction worker for FRCJOBS? (Click here)

Register for who want to return to work in Singapore – construction worker like driver, electrician, welder, tiler, plasterer, steel fitter, ceiling, partition, painter, renovation, (Click here)

Advisory – IPA can be issued again

Since you started work in Singapore and have know of FRC for more than 26 years as yours or your friend reliable agent.

This advisory is to update and clarify the latest status so that you will not be mislead into making wrong decision.

Foreign Recruitment Centre Pte Ltd (94C4582)

Licensed Employment Agency by Singapore Ministry of Manpower since 1994